Sunday, October 2, 2022

Clyde Victor Cessna: Introduction

 Welcome to the story of Clyde Victor Cessna. Ever since I was a little child, I dreamed of pulling all of my board games together into one large 'game world.' Now that I'm in my 40's, this will now include video games, board games, card games, etc. The majority of these games will directly affect Clyde's world; and some will simply be games he plays in his world, via a Holodeck. Did I mention this will be in the Star Trek Prime Universe? The e-physical manifestation of Clyde will be in Star Trek: Online which starts in the year 2309.

I have a fan theory, and I will be working that directly into the history of my fan-fiction universe. From the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica (2000's), the Cylons are the advanced species that created V'ger and sent it back home. The Cylons had a civil war and some of them started/became the Borg. The Cylons are the metallic creatures that attempted to come into this universe during StarTrek: Picard's jaunt to the 8-star system.

I will be geeking out even further and including financial data for Clyde as he progresses through all of these worlds, whether that be as the main protagonist, or just a player in a game. These updates will come at the end of each entry (not sure if it will just be a blog or a Captain's Log).

I look forward to getting this 30-something year old project started. Thank you for joining me. Your reads will have a direct impact on Clyde's finances. These posts/blogs/stories will come randomly, as I complete one 'chapter.' I do after all, have to have IRW life :( . Either way, thank you.


- Rustyburger

No comments:

Post a Comment